TASKLED - Smart LED drivers
Direct Drive with Dimming
DUALFLEX V1.0 Linear Driver:
- Linear dimming driver. Utilizes two high power FETs running as linear regulators (one per channel)
- Maximum input voltage 12.6V (3 series li-ion cells), nominal minimum input voltage 2.7V.
- Ships with UI-CAVE firmware.
- Non-volatile storage of brightness level.
- Maximum drive current 3.5A (choice of 7 current tables for EACH channel, 500mA/1000mA/1500mA/2000mA/2500mA/3000mA/3500mA).
- uController based design.
- Choice of 4 caving optimized UI's. 2 operate with a single momentary action switch, 2 require 2 momentary action (or center off momentary toggle) switches.
- Draws ~50uA in sleep mode (less than 0.04 Amp.Hours per month).
- STAT output. If an optional 3mm or 5mm status LED is connected, the user can configure the status LED to warn when the voltage reaches Medium (status LED lights constant) or Low (status LED flashes). With on-board 100 ohm series resistor.
- Temperature monitoring of driver board. If closely coupled with the light's body, it can be user configured to force the current output to reduce. Optional trip points of 50, 60, 70, 80, 90C or off.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection, output open circuit protected.
- Board is 1.00" in diameter (25.4mm). Maximum thickness 0.120".
home | products | technical | order products | contact
©2017 TaskLED. All Rights Reserved.