TASKLED - Smart LED drivers
home > products (H6Flex)
H6Flex Buck Driver, 6.6Amp Maximum (user configurable output current)
Perfect solution for driving higher power LEDs such as:
- MC-E (die wired in parallel)
H6Flex (Hardware specifications/features):
- H6Flex V2.0 released, adds input schmitt filter to Switch input.
- Microcontroller based constant current buck regulator.
- Ships configured for 1400mA current limit.
- User menu reconfigurable to 1400mA/2000mA/2800mA/3000mA/3600mA/5000mA/5600mA/6000mA or 6600mA at any time. Note, the 3000mA and 6000mA available only on h6flex drivers shipped after Nov 16 2010.
- Current limit set in firmware.
- 3 user configurable voltage monitoring points to set independent Medium, Low warning levels and Cutoff.
- Ships with UI-UNI4 firmware.
- Non-volatile storage of brightness level.
- Draws < 100uA when in 'sleep mode' (electronic off).
- High efficiency (> 90% when driving 3 or more XML, Seoul P7 or Cree MC-E 4P configured LEDs at 3A or 2.8A).
- Very low headroom requirement (Vin - Vout) of 1V at 2.8A drive (1.5V at 6.6A).
- Can drive up to 23V of series connected LEDs (from minimum input = (output voltage + 1.5V)).
- Input operates from 7V to 25V (do NOT use more than 5 series connected li-ion cells). Being a buck converter, input voltage must be greater than output voltage - see the H6Flex technical section (manual) for specific information.
- Shielded inductor to reduce radiated EMI.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection (low loss FET), output open circuit and output short circuit.
- Board is 1.3" in diameter, 6.6mm or 0.26" thick for V2.0 board (8.9mm or 0.35" thick for V1.0 board), the inductor is the high point. Components only on one side, bottom side is for attachment to a heatsink.
home | products | technical | order products | contact
©2017 TaskLED. All Rights Reserved.