TASKLED - Smart LED drivers
H6CC Version 1.0 driver board
- High Current Buck converter.
- Capable of up to 6.7A output
- PWM input can be used for digital dimming
- Analog Pot can be used for dimming
home > products (H6CC)
- Buck converter, typical configurations 80 to 95% efficient (see tech section).
- Adjustable Constant current regulator. 6.7A maximum current ability.
- Can drive up to 5 series connected SST50 or SSR50 or similar high power LEDs (Vf < 4V each)
- Operates from 8V to 25V (***See technical section for clarification of the lower voltage range). 5 li-ion cells MAX.
- Maximum output voltage same as Vin (input voltage) with no load. Open circuit safe.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection (low voltage drop FET) and
output short circuit.
- Regulator requires about 1V over the total LED Vf to
maintain regulation, current drops when out of regulation.
- Board is 1.20" in diameter. Maximum thickness (board and inductor height) is 8.9mm or 0.35".
- Single sided components. 1 screw hole to clamp the driver to a heatsink using supplied thermal pad material.
- PWM input that can be used for digital dimming.
home | products | technical | order products | contact
©2017 TaskLED. All Rights Reserved.